30162Re: [webanalytics] Re: Tag Management Solution

  • Joe Brown
    May 2, 2013
      In my experience IT shops are not experienced with "tags". They simply throw them up when directed. Another nice advantage with TMS is the ability to easily pilot new technologies to see if they produce the roi the sales folks always boast about. A 1-2 month trial becomes very easy to run when using a TMS.

      Sent from my iPhone