30150Tag Management Solution

  • harshil
    May 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      I am engaging with some client for web analytics implementation along with tag management solution.

      Can you please help with the following queries for the same?

      - If we are using a tag management solution rather than regular javascript page tags method, does it add to the implementation timeframe or will it reduce the implementation time frame?
      - Also, how long would it take for implementation of a web analytics tool using the tag management solution? (As a reference, considering that the same implementation using a javascript page tag will take 3 months)

      Please help with these as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Harshil
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic