30146Re: Google Analytics reporting tools excel or pdf based dashboards

  • carolina_tatvic
    May 1, 2013
      Hi Dipali,

      Let me introduce you our Excel Plugin. Our tool allows you to extract your data from your GA accounts effortlessly and saving your time.
      With this tool you'll be able to dedicate most of your time to your analysis.

      We are also launching a webinar on this tool, which will be taking place on May 15th. http://bit.ly/11WZ7HL

      Please let me know if I can be of any further help!

      Carolina @Tativ

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Stephane Hamel" <shamel67@...> wrote:
      > At Cardinal Path we often use Next Analytics to retrieve data from GA and automate reporting in Excel. You don't need to know the API but do need a fair level of fiddling in Excel.
      > We also use Klipfolio.com, a great and very powerful SaaS based dashboarding tool which can integrate with GA and any other data source.
      > Stephane Hamel
      > http://cardinalpath.com
      > Twitter: SHamelCP
      > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" wrote:
      > Hello Folks,
      > I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?
      > Please help me
      > Dipali
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic