30015RE: [webanalytics] Persisting attribution in Site Catalyst

  • Warren Sander
    Feb 21, 2013
      Crossvisitparticipation plug-in to create a stack of the internal
      campaigns. Needs an evar for this

      You could also put the internal campaign into a prop and use participation
      events to get visit based attribution.

      Marketing channels for first touch and last touch attribution

      -warren
      Warren Sander
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/warrensander
      warrensander@...