29912Re: Site testing and optimization- US conference suggestions?

  • Philip Cross
    Jan 3, 2013
      These two companies are related, but the great thing is that you can "TEST THEM" :-)
      before you buy, by looking through the marketing experiments website. Plenty of case studies to read there as well as over a hundred podcasts. This is where you can check out the free stuff:
      http://www.marketingexperiments.com/index.php

      Then - if you like what you find there, you can visit their "Applied" branch to sign up for classes and conferences. You can also purchase market studies and all kinds of things that you use to optimize and dominate your competition. You can find that here:
      http://www.meclabs.com/

      I have not personally attended any of their conferences, but these guys are top-notch - without any doubt whatsoever.

      I'm very interested in what others suggest in this thread!

      Good luck!!!

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" wrote:

      > I am trying to decide which conferences to attend this year to expand my site optimization and testing skills. I have attended the Adobe summit in the past and found it useful but am wondering if something 100% focused on testing would be better.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for anything you can share,
      >
      > Greg

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic