29843Re: Welcome to this Discussion Group!

  • rshumpe
    Dec 10, 2012
      A 2nd vote for TMS systems. Although I too am biased.

      Check out some of the features from our blog:

      http://www.searchdiscovery.com/blog/meet-rover/
      http://www.searchdiscovery.com/blog/unlock-the-true-power-of-your-tags/

      I'd be happy to setup a demo for you.

      -Rudi

      Rudi Shumpert
      Search Discovery, 10 Tenth Street NE, Suite 325, Atlanta GA 30309
      rudi@... | www.SearchDiscovery.com | 404-924-7731

      @rudishumpert – twitter

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Peterson" <eric.peterson@...> wrote:

      > Hello and welcome to the Web Analytics Demystified discussion
      > group. Thank you for joining! This is the first post to the list
      > and I wanted to get a few things out of the way right off.
      >
      > 1) This is an OPT-IN list and if you didn't opt-in please accept my
      > humble apologies. To unsubscribe, simply send an email to
      > webanalytics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com and you'll be
      > removed.
      >
      > 2) This list was assembled to be an ACTIVE DISCUSSION about Web
      > analytics and related topics. You cannot see the list of names and
      > companies participating in this group but please let me assure you,
      > this is an all-star list and you're in exceptional company. Some of
      > the best vendors, the biggest companies and the most well-known
      > personalities have subscribed so DON'T BE SHY! POST!
      >
      > 3) Rules, there are no rules. Be nice, be polite, ask thoughtful
      > questions, answer questions thoughtfully and if you don't have
      > anything to contribute simply read and move on. We're all busy
      > people. My sincere hope is that everyone involved learns something
      > every once and awhile and that in-kind they are able to teach
      > someone else something of value. Trust that I will punish people
      > who are abusing this list ;-)
      >
      > 4) This is your list. If you're looking for a job, looking for
      > employees, looking for a new analytics vendor, looking for an answer
      > simply ASK AWAY! The major reason I started this list and moved away
      > from the blogging format is that it's so much easier for you to see
      > something/need something and jot off an email. If people aren't
      > ACTIVELY POSTING and the list isn't somehow beneficial I'll likely
      > save some coin and go back to the blog.
      >
      > 5) Because you're a member of the elite analytics digerati now I am
      > happy to extend you a coupon to save $10 USD on the cost of Web
      > Analytics Demystified. Simply visit
      > http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/10off and buy direct - heck,
      > I'm even covering the cost of shipping to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
      > Share this offer with a friend (or two, or three).
      >
      > That's it! Post, read, enjoy!
      >
      > Eric T. Peterson
      > Author, Web Analytics Demystified
      > eric at webanalyticsdemystified.com