29838Re: Site Catalyst on dynamic pages

  • dwhaltaboy
    Dec 10, 2012
      Sure, Matt. The two main types of content we're starting to see used are navigational and data/results filtering. So for the first case, we might be using tabs or some other graphic that would roll, scroll or otherwise move you to new content (and yes, our checkout process will probably be moving to this in 2013 as well). The second is for our search functionality. Some of our search pages have a filtering mechanism that, rather than hitting "search again" or some equivalent, simply updates the search results as you click certain criteria within the filter. I wasn't sure if those additional server calls would add up quickly, or potentially slow down performance on the page.

      Thanks so much for the feedback!
      David