29816Measure Social Media effectiveness using Google Analytics Cost Data Upload

  • julianbyrne_nextanalytics
    Dec 3, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Over the last few weeks we've worked with many analysts and marketing teams to help them get a full perspective of ROI for their online advertising spend using the Google Analytics Cost Data Upload feature.. Many are using the file import feature of NEXT to integrate campaign data from CRM tools like Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools like Eloqua into Google Analytics.

      This week we've published an article exploring the integration of YouTube video views into Google Analytics to demonstrate the effectiveness of that channel.

      http://community.nextanalytics.com/articles/2012/11/using-google-analytics-data-upload-for-youtube-video-views/?utm_source=Y&utm_medium=GRP&utm_campaign=NW

      Julian Byrne
      NEXT Analytics
      julian@...
      www.nextanalytics.com | AnalyticsEdge blog

      Power Tools for Web and Social Media Analysts