29811Re: [webanalytics] Re: Pay somone to get Certified in your name - #measure sin or not?

  • Feras Alhlou
    Dec 2, 2012
      Mohit, let us know if you follow up on Stephane's recommendation! Or maybe
      this person is reading our emails here on this board and now they feel
      ashamed of themselves and go learn the stuff and then get the certification
      on their own!

      Regarding the DAA certification, the exam is also offered during the
      eMetrics Summits/DAA symposium and if you can convince your employer to
      become a DAA corporate member, you'll get the certification fees waived for
      (at least) 4 exams.

      Thanks!

      Feras Alhlou
      www.twitter.com/ferasa