29806Re: [webanalytics] Re: Pay somone to get Certified in your name - #measure sin or not?

  • Luca Vicini
    Dec 1 2:14 AM
      > The Digital Analytics Association also has no certification for digital
      > analytics and the cost is too damn high. Vendor certs are more meaningful
      > but it's not like the tests are hard - they don't want you to fail.

      Judah, you are spot on. IMHO, the additional problem is that the DAA
      certification is mostly a US thing.
      In Western Europe (probably the second market for web analytics after
      North America) there is only a test centre in London.
      Not enough for raising the DAA certification as a globally accepted
      standard.

      Cheers
      Luca