29719Re: tracking userID using visitor login

  • adamgreco
    Nov 1, 2012
      In this situation, if you decide that you want to have extra data about ID's (i.e. Company Name) natively in SiteCatalyst, you can consider using a DB VISTA rule to add this data to new SiteCatalyst variables or SAINT Classifications. The DB VISTA approach would require you to keep a User ID table updated on Omniture's servers. The SAINT approach would require regular SAINT maintenance...Both of these will avoid the passing of PII data in JavaScript...