29614Re: [webanalytics] Omniture SC Marketing channel rules

  • Ross j
    Sep 28 7:50 AM
      This has been a problem for a very long time. Welcome to the club. I have one solution that gives me the MOST confidence. We get the session level data from their data feed and have established significant business rules to filter these channel buckets as accurately as we can.

      Not easy, but gives me and my clients peace of mind.

      Cheers

      Ross J
      SVP of Analytics
      RAPP LA