29613Re: Omniture SC Marketing channel rules

  • adamgreco
    Sep 28, 2012
      I have noticed a rise in Direct Traffic for several clients and one potential cause might be the fact that more and more browsers have the "Omnibox" as the address bar which can often translate search keywords to URL's so fast that by the time visitors click, the direct URL has been substituted...You might want to check to see if the rise is related to Chrome and Safari which both have this "Omnibox" feature...