29598Re: Regex basics help

  • WebberAnalytics Smith
    Sep 24, 2012
      As a follow up to my original regex question, (I've googled this and have
      not been successful!)
      How do I build a regex for all pages that contain 'product' but NOT any
      pages that contain 'product123'? Essentially I want all goal URLs in GA to
      give me anything with 'product' but exclude the ones with 'product123'.

      Is this possible in GA goals?

      Thanks!