29568Re: [webanalytics] Re: Comscore Analytics (was nedstat)

  • Jodi McDermott
    Sep 12, 2012
      Hi Gerry,

      I oversee Product Management and our North American Consulting team for
      comScore Digital Analytix, our analytics platform. We have a user guide
      that you can download from the Support menu at the top of the user
      interface. Additionally there are webinars in the Learn More tab that will
      guide you through how to use different features in the platform.

      You referenced time page, etc. Most of those metrics are either available
      in the Standard Report Items that you would find inside of the File Manager
      collection OR you can build any type of metric or dimension inside of the
      Report Builder tab. If you cannot see that tab, you might want to talk to
      your User Administrator to gain access.

      If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to email me
      offline at jmcdermott@....

      Thanks for the "awesome" mention :)

      Jodi McDermott
      comScore