29544Re: Comscore Analytics (was nedstat)

  • dergal2000
    Aug 30, 2012
      Not really, the problem I have is the high learning curve and the feeling that I am just scratching the surface - I have over the years learnt more by helping / listening others with GA etc.. that I was hoping to see where people are talking about it, how to do things, take advantage of the features etc..

      It really is awesome and I don't feel like I have even started to scratch the surface, but I keep coming up with odd things like time on page (I know the limitations, I do have a reason for it) that it doesn't seem to be there.

      Gerry

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "pechever@..." <pechever@...> wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I use comScore pretty much on a daily basis for my job. Any question in particular?
      >
      > Patricia
      >
      > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "dergal2000" <dergal@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi Guys - anyone play with ComScore Analytics ? just started playing with it and struggling a bit more with it that I would like - what I am hoping is there is a secret group (not too secret) of users - much in the way there are Google / Omniture groups around...
      > >
      > > It doesn't seem quite popular enough here, for me to ask too many q's here ...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic