28922XChange 2012 coming to Berlin on May 29-31

  • Matthias Bettag
    Feb 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I am very happy to announce the XChange is coming to Europe for the first
      time. It will take place in Berlin from May 29-31 (arrival on May 29 for
      welcome reception incl a city tour, the conference is on May 30-31).

      The registration is going to open soon. Please follow up on
      www.semphonic.com or drop me a line if you want to make sure to be informed
      right away.

      BTW, we may have a few huddle slots left. If you are a practitioner in
      Web/Digital Analytics and all its related topics (including big data, BI,
      DWH, etc.) and have an interesting topic for a huddle, please let me know (
      Huddle leaders are of course invited to stay at the hotel and would not
      have to pay for the conference.
      (...and in case you don't know the huddle format, feel free to contact me)

      Matthias Bettag
      Vice President Analytics, Europe
      Semphonic - Office Berlin

      Email: mbettag@...