28659Re:[webanalytics] Re: Referrer is lost in the quote journey - GA

  • Alla
    Nov 9, 2011
      OK. So one conversion page is working now. It seems that issue was in GWo tags and GA tags conflict. I don't quite understand this as they should coexist peacefully alongside each other. However...

      What we did: replaced GWO GA account number with a different one and put all GWO code into js query and GA cookies now keep referral information. Hooray.

      However, on my second conversion page the problem still persists although we implemented the same solution. Which suggests that we don't have a correct answer yet and accidentally fixed the problem without realising what we were doing.

      Any thoughts and ideas?

      Alla