28631Re: [webanalytics] Re: Evaluating Mediamind for Tagging and ad-serving

  • Herman Fuchs
    Nov 3, 2011
      Good morning Arun,

      We did use SV indeed, it was quite easy to create a template with the Flash
      plug-in and use Excel or XML to provide text and image data. And you can
      check how each creative version is performing and automatically optimize
      them with CTR or conversion rate.

      It has an additional cost, so check if it's going to be inside your
      campaign budget. You're going to cut some creative production cost anyway.

      Regards,

      *Herman Fuchs
      *Co-Founder
      herman.fuchs@...