28619Evaluating Mediamind for Tagging and ad-serving

  • arun_srini_98
    Nov 1, 2011
      I am evaluating 3rd party ad-serving and tagging solutions like Doubleclick, Atlas and Mediamind.

      I was wondering if anyone here could help me decide on the better platform of the three? Mediamind also offers integrated dynamic display ads which is quite useful. I know Doubleclick is integrating Teracent but it's still some way away off.

      Are there any major differences in the technology capabilities between the firms or is it mostly standardized?

      Appreciate your thoughts..
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic