28590Re: Most common mistakes in Analytics interpretation?

  • Yuhui
    Oct 19, 2011
      Hi Estêvão,

      An "interpretation" means "no one is 100% correct". Your interpretation is your best understanding of your data based on your best understanding of what's going on internally and externally. So make sure that your interpretations are as logical as possible.

      Of course, make sure your data is accurate. If you use a lot of formulas, especially for lookups and pivots, double-check and triple-check them. The worst thing to happen is for someone to question your data's validity.

      Regards,
      Yu Hui
      Twitter: @yuhui