28550RE: [webanalytics] How to remove a given string from the Sitecatalyst image request.

  • Craig Scribner
    Oct 11, 2011
      Some years ago (in an early version of H-code, I believe), Omniture started
      allowing you to override the default referrer value using s.referrer, just
      like you can do with s.pageName.

      Assuming the offending string is "gateway=BlockMe" you could do this:

      myStr = "gateway=BlockMe"

      s.pageName = document.location.href.split(myStr).join("")

      s.referrer = document.referrer.split(myStr).join("")

      best regards,

      Craig