28548Re: [webanalytics] How to remove a given string from the Sitecatalyst image request.

  • Matt Curtis
    Oct 11, 2011
      Is it a string being stored in an Omniture variable? And is this variable
      automatically set by the core js file?

      Or is it just part of the pixel being sent back?

      It will be easier for you to adjust and remove the value from the pixel if
      its set in a variable (and not automatically).