28545How to remove a given string from the Sitecatalyst image request.

  • mausam m
    Oct 11, 2011
      Hi,

      I am using Omniture sitecatalyst in my application.
      Due to a firewall restriction within my organization, the image request is getting blocked whenever it contains a specific string anywhere within the URL.

      This string is present in the application URL (which unfortunately, we cant change) and so gets embedded within the image request too.

      Now, for a workaround, i need to look for the string within the image request URL and simply remove it from there.

      In my knowledge, the URL contains this string within the pageName and referrer variables but there may be other instances too. Moreover, i can remove the string from pageName but not from referrer as it is assigned within s_code.

      Is there a way to search for all the instances of the string within the URL and remove them?

      Thanks,
      Mausam
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic