28518Re: URL excel creator for tracking all external campaigns

  • Peter O'Neill
    Oct 2, 2011
      Hi Steve,

      I am not sure exactly what you are after but think Excel Dashboards that combine data from multiple sources may prove useful. It won't allow proper analysis of data but will provide an understanding of performance and the ability to drill down a level or two to identify the factors that influenced changes in performance.

      You can see the standard templates that I have created at http://www.l3analytics.com/2011/05/16/free-excel-dashboard-template/. Beyond these, or any other tools, it may be training/support that your client requires to interpret data and use it to identify changes that will lead to an improvement in performance.

      Let me know if you have any questions re the dashboard templates or anything else.

      Cheers

      Peter