28516Re: URL excel creator for tracking all external campaigns

  • Peter O'Neill
    Oct 2, 2011
      Thanks for the positive feedback Mark and you're welcome. It's great to know the Excel tools are of value to other web analysts. Look out for the SiteCatalyst equivalent which I will be publishing in the next two weeks.

      Cheers

      Peter

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "mvozzo" <mark.vozzo@...> wrote:

      > Peter,
      >
      > Thanks for sharing this blog post. Your Excel GA Campaign Tracking URL builders are AWESOME. I downloaded all 3 of them. They are by far the best and most professional I've seen to date.
      >
      > Thanks again for sharing.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Mark Vozzo
      > Web Analyst at Salesforce.com (APAC)
      >

      > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Peter O'Neill" <updates@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Kris,
      > >
      > > Do you mean an Excel tool to build URLs that include campaign parameters for Google Analytics? If so, check out my recent blog post including three excel tools for doing exactly this (depending on the channel) - http://www.l3analytics.com/2011/09/08/google-analytics-campaign-url-builder/.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > Peter
      > >
      > > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Kris" <afojay@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello everyone,
      > > >
      > > > Is there anyone here that can help with creating an excel document that automatically names tracking url's. Presently, I need this for all marketing campaigns that go out, PPC, SEO, display and afffiliates.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic