28416RE: [webanalytics] Re: Tag Management Solution

  • Bilal Adham
    Sep 5, 2011
      Hi all,

      A free online solution that major players have implemented is Qubit, recently publicised on the New media age website.

      Have a look we are considering this as an option to hold our tags:

      http://opentag.qubitproducts.com/index.html

      Hope it helps J