28293Re: [webanalytics] Re: Funnel Reports in an Excel dashboard

  • Dave
    Aug 1, 2011
      I love the funnel, it is in my top 3 places to look when I see unexpected
      performance. Here is my 5 minute funnel conversion build:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/42611115@N00/5998066153/in/photostream

      Scott is spot on w/the waterfall chart. You can assign dollar values to
      each of these steps to see where the net increase/decrease is happening.