28290Re: [webanalytics] Re: Freelance Web Analytics Consulting/ Data Analysis

  • Ken Novak
    Jul 31, 2011
      You will either need some successful results for your sales pitches, or some
      adventurous early customers who would hire you on "faith". To get success
      stories, you might invest in *pro bono* projects for a non-profit or two.

      Sincerely,
      Ken
      Ken Novak