28260Funnel Reports in an Excel dashboard

  • jason6346
    Jul 25, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm currently working on a Dashboard and would like some advice, suggestions, experiences, or examples on how others have gone about reporting or including a funnel report in an excel dashboard. Ideally I would like to show this over time, but if not then simply for the month i'm reporting on. What's the most simple and effective way of showing this? and is the a particular graph you'd recommend? are there any resource you can direct me to?

      Like always your advice will be very much appreciated

      kind regards

      Jason
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic