28197Re: Executive dashboards for Google Analytics

  • Stephane Guerin
    Jul 8, 2011
      Hi,

      Thanks for the input!

      Indeed, I don't think this is something they will use everyday or spend a
      lot of time on it. A quick look once or twice a week by their email
      notification maybe. But that's what it's supposed to do: Periodically give
      them essential Web business information at a glance. Talk with the Web
      analyst for more detailled information.

      Anyway, I'll watch closely the "boringness indicator" and see how to to
      solve that ;-)

      Stéphane Guérin
      http://dashthis.com