28195Re: [webanalytics] Executive dashboards for Google Analytics

  • Evan J Andrews
    Jul 8, 2011
      Stephane-

      I like the clean lines and UI, and while tweaks can obviously be made the
      look and feel is a good start for sure. I also like the trending lines which
      are missing from a surprising number of C-suite dash's I've come across in
      my career. The red/green arrows and color scheme are also simple and
      effective and usually well received by senior stakeholders (akin to a CNBC
      stock chart). I'd like to see roll-over notes directly on the trend lines so
      you can annotate spot outliers and anomalies directly on the lines
      themselves.

      Looking forward to seeing the product mature and evolve!

      *evan andrews* | data lead, strategy + analysis | *Sapient**Nitro*

      *
      *