28032[JOB] Semphonic Seeking Omniture SiteCatalyst Analyst in San Fran

  • Phil Kemelor
    Jun 1, 2011
      Semphonic, whose Fortune 1000 clients include some of the world's
      largest, most sophisticated organizations, is pushing the envelope in
      integrating and analyzing a wide range of digital data -- from website
      to call center to social media to mobile to e-mail to mail to
      demographics. If you have strong analytical skills and at least 3 years
      of hands on SiteCatalyst experience, this is your chance to work with
      some of the best analysts in the country. If you like to be on the
      leading edge, join us as we develop and implement new techniques for
      digital analysis.

      Semphonic is a congenial place to work where every employee's opinion is
      sought after and respected. We're small enough so that every employee
      can see the effect that they have on the company's bottom-line and get a
      meaningful share of the profits. We are large enough so that employees
      can have a wide range of interesting challenges.

      We are looking for a digital savvy, detailed oriented person with good
      analytic and problem solving skills.Candidate must be comfortable using
      Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL and a statistical package such
      as SAS or SPSS is a plus. Position responsibilities include:

      ·Participating in client interviews and meetings to determine web site
      key performance indicators (KPI).

      ·Mapping KPIs to web site metrics.

      ·Designing JavaScript tags, which track web site pages and actions,
      using established Semphonic templates.

      ·Running, updating and building intuitive, analytically driven reports
      using online web-analytics solutions as well Excel.

      ·Developing and presenting web site analysis projects, typically in
      PowerPoint, focused on improving usability, effectiveness and conversion
      on client sites.

      ·Creating deep dive analysis using SiteCatalyst and Excel.

      ·Testing and debugging implementations of web-analytics solutions using
      a variety of tools such as scanners and packet sniffers as well as an
      understanding of JavaScript.

      ·Coordinate Semphonic and client resources to efficiently manage web
      analytic projects.

      ·Identifying new opportunities for using web metrics to improve client
      web sites.

      To find out more about Semphonic, check out our website at www.semphonic.com

      Candidates will be required to make a short PowerPoint presentation
      based on a real world problem defined by Semphonic. Salary is
      commensurate with experience and expertise.

      Email your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in Semphonic
      to career@.... Candidates who do not provide both a cover
      letter and a resume will not be considered.