27748Problems with Google Analytics Custom Reports

  • ju2ltd
    Mar 29, 2011
      Has anyone else experienced a problem with Google Analytics Custom Reports? We have noticed that from the 3/19th visits as reported using the Source/Medium Dimension have fallen by 90%. This drop is reflected across all major traffic sources including Direct/none, Google/organic, Bing/organic, Yahoo/organic.

      The problem is associated with all custom reports using that dimension.

      There are no similar falls in traffic source reports or Visitor Overview. We would have definitely noticed if our direct and search traffic had dropped by 90%.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic