27478RE: [webanalytics] London, UK 11th Feb - Free event: Measuring Social Media (part of Social Media Week)

  • Jim Sterne
    Feb 2, 2011
      FWIW - The producer of Social Media Week (Chinwag)
      is run by Sam Michele, a very good friend and one of the
      most clued-in Internet people I know on either side of the
      Pond. This is sure to be a worthwhile event - don't let the
      price tag fool you.

      Jim Sterne <jsterne@...> +1-805-965-3184

      Author of

      Social Media Metrics: How to Measure and Optimize Your Marketing
      Investment

      Target Marketing of Santa Barbara

      eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit

      Web Analytics Association