27475London, UK 11th Feb - Free event: Measuring Social Media (part of Social Media Week)

  • Sam Michel
    Feb 2, 2011
      Hello all...

      Hope it's OK to post this info here. I just wanted to let the UK folks on
      the list (or anyone who is in London next week) that as part of the global
      Social Media Week conference we have a free event for anyone interested in
      measuring social media being held at The Guardian's offices in London.

      It's aimed at anyone interested in perusing the latest tools, talking to
      experts and getting free 15 minute advice sessions, plus the panel will be
      discussing the latest in semantic/sentiment analysis and how businesses can
      plan and use this technology to understand audiences better. Should be a
      really useful event and a chance for some personalised one-to-one sessions,
      too.

      And there's a free lunch! The catch? You just need to RSVP:

      Time: 10.45 - 2pm (2.30-4pm for one-to-one sessions)
      Place: Scott Room, The Guardian, King's Place, 90 York Way, London
      RSVP: http://chw.ag/ELR

      Presentations from Market Sentinel, GlobalWebIndex plus experts from
      Brandwatch, Synthesio, Visibile Technologies.

      This event is part of Social Media Week London (7-11th Feb) taking place in
      9 cities across the world. We've got over 80 events taking place in London,
      virtually all of them free:

      http://socialmediaweek.org/london/schedule

      Please feel free to spread the word. Hope to see some of you there.

      Toodle Pip

      Sam

      Sam Michel, CEO - e: sam@...
      t: +44 (0)20 7183 2923 f: +44 (0)20 7099 4011
      Chinwag - http://chinwag.com
      Twitter - http://twitter.com/toodlepip
      - Social Media Week London (7-11 Feb) -
      http://chinwag.com/smwlondon<http://chinwag.com/events/smwlondon>