27088RE: [webanalytics] GA Funnel Giving Odd Results

  • Eric Fettman
    Dec 6, 2010
      Hi, Wendy -

      If there's any chance that visitors can access lower pages in the funnel through other paths, there might be some backfilling going on in your funnel reports.

      Check out following URL for explanation:

      http://books.google.com/books?id=3OmIDmHgLH0C&pg=PA226&lpg=PA226&dq=brian+clifton+backfill&source=bl&ots=LymZjbmzOu&sig=zgPz-tJAXI8oHotNJYHTWjl_GUA&hl=en&ei=ySL9TPa6JMP-8Aafu-jiCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

      HTH - talk to you later.

      Eric

      Eric Fettman
      Digital Marketing and Web Analyst
      Travel Insured International
      800-243-3174 x155
      860-528-7663 x155
      efettman@...<mailto:efettman@...>
      www.travelinsured.com<http://www.travelinsured.com/>

      [Adobe Systems]

      TRAVEL RELAXED.
      TRAVEL SECURE.
      TRAVEL INSURED.

      The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity identified in the alias address of this message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby requested not to distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.

      SAVE A TREE - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED TO.