27087Re: Business Courses on Analytics

  • Stephane Hamel
    Dec 6, 2010
      Another possibility: graduate-level course on online analytics I'm teaching at Laval University (in French, but soon to be available in English). I just wrote a post about it at http://blog.immeria.net/2010/12/web-analytics-business-education-at.html

      immeria - an immersion in analytics
      Stéphane Hamel, MBA, CWA
      - eBusiness Strategist & Online Analytics advocate!
      - Board of Director & Treasurer, Web Analytics Association
      - Tutor, UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics
      - Teacher, Université Laval
      Web: http://immeria.net
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/immeria
      LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/shamel