27085Re: Which tool has the most flexible segmentation capability?

  • Michael
    Dec 5, 2010
      I would echo that GA has some very nice segmentation abilities, particularly if you are able to utilize Regular Expressions in the custom segment builder.

      That being said, ease of segmentation and actuality of segmentation are not exactly the same thing. Testing the segments for statistical independence at some point would probably be a good idea.

      For that I would use a tool such as R; SAS, SPSS, STATA and even Excel are just a few of the other choices for this.

      Michael D. Healy
      mdh@...
      http://michaeldhealy.com
      http://twitter.com/MichaelDHealy

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "maxfatter123" <maxfatter@...> wrote:

      > I just wonder which analytic tool has the most flexible segmentation capability?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic