      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of maxfatter123
      Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 1:20 AM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webanalytics] Which tool has the most flexible segmentation capability?

      I just wonder which analytic tool has the most flexible segmentation capability?

      If you received this message in error, the information in or attached may be
      confidential or privileged, so please delete it and contact the sender. We
      appreciate your trust and good judgment and pledge to show you the same in
      return. Please consider the environment before printing this email.