27067Re: Business Courses on Analytics

  • Tina Einkauf
    Dec 2, 2010
      Hi Amina,

      Can you talk a little bit more about the UBC Web Analytics program? I know
      it's recommended to people who want to get in Web Analytics without prior
      experience. Can you share with me a little more about how the program might
      have helped you, is it worthwhile the time and money, etc?

      I am seriously contemplating on undertaking some kind of certificate program
      to get in digital marketing and I think web analytics is a big part of it.
      However, I am having a hard time deciding whether I should be looking at a
      more "marketing" focused program or "web analytics" focused one.

      Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.