27061Re: Business Courses on Analytics

  • bradlen
    Dec 1, 2010
      To my knowledge such a course does not exist at present. I think you will end up creating your program, mixing things on offer with vendor training (I'm sure Omniture would be delighted to spend time with you)

      My favourite is of course the WAA
      http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/?page=education

      But this is distance Learning, not in London.

      Another place to look is at the CAM Foundation Diploma in Digital Marketing (CAM is a part of the Chartered Institute of Marketing)

      These are more basic than you expect but do give traditional grounding
      in Marketing and basic Web Analytics is a feature using GA. New "Advanced" units are being planned. Centres in London deliver this qualification.

      see http://www.camfoundation.com/

      Regards

      Nigel Bradley, University of Westminster