26778Re: Google Analytics not tracking goal conversions by campaign source

  • pablonoej
    Sep 29, 2010
      Hi Chris,
      Thanks for your response. But this is a different scenario than adwords conversion. in adwords campaing taggin is automatic and also you need to add an adwords tracking code (you can track conversions with analytics goals also but i never did it.).
      This is a banner campaign (we are not using adwords).
      I think the problem is that when pagatracker event is activated, it "cleans" the utm parameter information in the url. that's why conversions from "not tagged sources" are counted.
      We are using the analytics code for CS3. in previous campaings we dindn`t have this problem using the other method to track flash events.
      We are still trying to figure it out.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic