26631Re: Omniture's Traffic Source Reporting is About to Get a Whole Lot Better!

  • mohitjain01
    Aug 31 11:47 PM
      Hi,
      Thanks for the update - this plugin in amazing. Can you please
      re-confirm; if we implement this plugin and start tagging Google
      Analytics way then we don't have to use SAINT for campaign tracking? And
      we will be able to generate reports in exact same way using Campaign
      Reports in Omniture Site Catalyst?
      Thanks,Mohit
      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "mike.sukmanowsky"