26505RE: [webanalytics] need help selecting a metric for custom onclicks in Omniture

  • Craig Scribner
    Aug 6, 2010
      In all my live long days I've never seen a report where the Visit count
      exceeded the Page Views or Instances count for a line item. It sounds like a
      bug to me-from time to time as Omniture's extending its hardware or moving
      data from one machine to another, they miss a pointer somewhere and some
      data gets left out of reports. When I've experienced this, they've been able
      to find the problem and fix the reports, so nothing was really lost once we
      sorted out the problem.

      I suggest you take this to them directly.

      Good luck!

      Craig