26498Re: [webanalytics] Foreign Languages in Site Search in Google Analytics

  • Tim Madel
    Aug 6, 2010
      I am using the standard method of capturing site search terms by capturing
      the value from the URL string.

      When diving deeper into my reports I actually did come across some search
      terms displayed in Chinese characters.

      Tim