26492Re: [webanalytics] Foreign Languages in Site Search in Google Analytics

  • Hailong XIA
    Aug 5, 2010
      Hello Madel,

      Normally GA will collect all internal site search terms whatever the
      language they are, even though it could not be displayed properly.

      In which way your GA capture the search terms? Does it capture the value
      automatically from the URL search string or is assigned by costume tracking
      code?

      Good luck,

      Hailong

      --