25986Re: [webanalytics] Re: Visits with Internal Site Search Benchmarks?

  • Tim Leighton-Boyce
    May 16, 2010
      I really don't think a general benchmark makes sense. It would depend on the
      site and the people using it.

      I work only in ecommerce and even within that type of site I see a range
      from <5% to as much as 20% depending on the type of product being sold and
      other factors.

      Tim