25973Re: [webanalytics] Re: GA's capabilities reporting on online games consoles - PS3/X-box/wii etc?

  • Luca Vicini
    May 13 9:34 AM
      Hello,
      Salaam is very right. You won't find console traffic under the Mobile
      devices report. You will find it in the "Visitor/Browser
      Capabilities/Operating systems" report or alternatively in the
      "Visitor/Browser Capabilities/Browsers and OS" report.
      For example traffic from the Wii browser is coming under "Nintendo Wii"
      and "Opera / Nintendo Wii" respectively.

      Cheers
      Luca