25857Re: More props ??!!

  • KevinR
    May 3 7:47 AM
      I feel your pain with running out of props. Brett Error has announced that more props are on their way and will be available before the end of the year. Until then your best bet is to try to consolidate them as much as possible then use a SAINT upload to classify them back out. For example lets say you have a shoe store. Instead of using many different individual props for size, color, manufacturer, style, mens vs womens, etc, you should just use a single prop to capture the item number. Then based on data you have in your database take a spreadsheet and fill in all the details about that item number that you would have normally used a whole ton of props for, upload it using SAINT and you should be all set.

      Kevin Rogers
      http://webanalyticsland.com

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "vivek" <pvivek@...> wrote:

      > Hi, currently our website appears to be running out of props !!
      > Definitely we are doing something wrong and would appreciate help on this. For e.g. we are an online travel website and have separate props for # of adults, # of children, Weekend/Weekday.. is this the best design? How can we reorganize our props to create space for more?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic